Hayling Island Sailing Club are delighted to be welcoming the RS200s to the home of the UK's largest RS200 fleet
We are aiming to open entry early in the New Year, but strongly advise that you book your accommodation now.
- Immense home fleet of RS200s!
- Experienced championship club, hosting numerous prestigious dinghy championships each year
- Excellent race officer, water and shore teams
- Awesome RS200 social programme designed by your fleet committee
- On-site accommodation - but book quickly!
Registration: Sat 20th and Sun 21st Aug
Briefing: on the evening of Sat 20th August
Racing: 2 races per day, provisional times - 13.00 start Sun 21st Aug, 12.00 Mon 22nd - Thurs 25th Aug.
Watch this space!
Expect the usual RS200 lively parties, fancy dress and posh Championship dinner, plus get-to-know you buddy socials and the now renowned chilled out Masters Meal.
For newbies to the class- the fun starts on Saturday 20th August - the day before the racing, and note that the Champiosnhip Dinner takes place on Thursday night, so no rushing off after sailing!
Hayling Island is a popular holiday destination and with the popularity of the staycation, accommodation books up quickly, so we strongly advise you book your accommodation early.
On-site accommodation info here
Local Information, Sailing Club
For more information, contact Sally Campbell firstname.lastname@example.org