Adding value for ALL RS sailors
- Sets the rules to give great one-design and handicap racing - enhancing resale values
- Organises websites, race reports, news, social media - keeping you informed
- Organises racing events with fantastic social scene - improving your Class’s popularity and value
- Organises training events - helping you get the most from your boat
- Liaises with the builder, RS Sailing - ensuring the quality and specification are what owners want
- Negotiates excellent discounts from the RS Sailing Store, including sail discounts, and many other companies
- Encourages new people to get involved - giving a better experience for everyone
Who is your Class Association?
- It is run by volunteer sailors with back-up by part time professional administrators
- The sailors make the plans and decisions - without having to do all the leg work
Please show support by joining your Class Association
- The cost is tiny compared to your benefits, working out at just £3.75 per month for Full Membership, £3 per month for Club Membership or £2.08 per month for Youth Membership
- By taking out International Class Association membership for one class, you will have reciprocal membership to the RS100, RS200, RS300, RS400, RS600, RS700, RS800, RS Vareo International and International RS500 Class Associations
- One event membership is available for all events except National and major championships, for use by those borrowing a boat, intending to only sail in one RS Class Association event etc. Click here.
Last call for early entry to the Salcombe Gin RS200 Masters, HISC 23-25 June
The first ever RS200 Masters Championship, sponsored by Salcombe Gin, will take place at Hayling Island from Friday 23rd to Sunday 25th June.
Great to see the entries coming in, some from way back in the 1990's!
The Masters is open to all helms aged 45 or older, crewed by sailors of any age.
All entrants to the Masters will automatically also be entered for the main Salcombe Gin Regatta, at no extra cost.
The Masters will race on their own on Friday, sharing a course with the RS500s. On Saturday and Sunday the Masters will race with the main RS200 fleet, same start, with the Masters' results being extracted afterwards.
The Masters' Championship comprises 3 races on Friday, 2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday.
The main regatta has 3 races on Saturday and 3 on Sunday. The last race on each of these days will not count for the Masters Championhips.
Masters can choose whether or not to do the last race on Saturday and/or Sunday, to also count their results for the main regatta.
Check out the who's who on the Masters entry list, it has the makings of a great party as well as a great regatta!.
Masters full details and online entry
Main regatta full details, note that the entry list here inlcudes the names from the Masters (but masters please enter via the link above)
Last, but by no means least, the Salcombe Gin RS Summer Ball takes place on Saturday 24th June, tickets with event entry or here all are welcomie, including partners, friends and RS supporters