Adding value for ALL RS sailors
- Sets the rules to give great one-design and handicap racing - enhancing resale values
- Organises websites, race reports, news, social media - keeping you informed
- Organises racing events with fantastic social scene - improving your Class’s popularity and value
- Organises training events - helping you get the most from your boat
- Liaises with the builder, RS Sailing - ensuring the quality and specification are what owners want
- Negotiates excellent discounts from the RS Sailing Store, including sail discounts, and many other companies
- Encourages new people to get involved - giving a better experience for everyone
Who is your Class Association?
- It is run by volunteer sailors with back-up by part time professional administrators
- The sailors make the plans and decisions - without having to do all the leg work
Please show support by joining your Class Association
- The cost is tiny compared to your benefits, working out at just £3.75 per month for Full Membership, £3 per month for Club Membership or £2.08 per month for Youth Membership
- By taking out International Class Association membership for one class, you will have reciprocal membership to the RS100, RS200, RS300, RS400, RS600, RS700, RS800, RS Vareo International and International RS500 Class Associations
- One event membership is available for all events except National and major championships, for use by those borrowing a boat, intending to only sail in one RS Class Association event etc. Click here.
Salcombe Gin Summer Regatta & Ball, RS500 Nationals, RS200 Masters - early entry ends midnight Weds 24th May
The flagship multi class event of 2023
A 3 day event, Friday 23rd - Sun 25th June for the RS500 UK Nationals and RS200 Masters
A 2 day event, Saturday 24th-Sun 25th June for the RS200 Main fleet, RS100, RS400, RS700 and RS800
The RS200 Masters will join the main fleet on Saturday and Sunday and can qualify for the masters by doing 2 races/day, or for both the masters and main regatta by doing 3 races/day on these days.
RS200 Masters can be crewed by sailors of any age - if you own an RS200 and your Dad sails, what a fab Fathers' Day present crewing for him would make!
All sailors, partners, families and supporters are warmly invited to join the Salcombe Gin RS Summer Ball on Satruday 24th, raising money for the Ellen Macarthur cancer trust.
All the details and entry links
Salcombe Gin RS200 Masters
Noble Marine RS500 Nationals
RS200 Main Fleet
Rooster National Tour event for RS100, RS400, RS700 and RS800
Salcombe Gin RS Summer Ball Tickets