Adding value for ALL RS sailors
- Sets the rules to give great one-design and handicap racing - enhancing resale values
- Organises websites, race reports, news, social media - keeping you informed
- Organises racing events with fantastic social scene - improving your Class’s popularity and value
- Organises training events - helping you get the most from your boat
- Liaises with the builder, RS Sailing - ensuring the quality and specification are what owners want
- Negotiates excellent discounts from the RS Sailing Store, including sail discounts, and many other companies
- Encourages new people to get involved - giving a better experience for everyone
Who is your Class Association?
- It is run by volunteer sailors with back-up by part time professional administrators
- The sailors make the plans and decisions - without having to do all the leg work
Please show support by joining your Class Association
- The cost is tiny compared to your benefits, working out at just £3.75 per month for Full Membership, £3 per month for Club Membership or £2.08 per month for Youth Membership
- By taking out International Class Association membership for one class, you will have reciprocal membership to the RS100, RS200, RS300, RS400, RS600, RS700, RS800, RS Vareo International and International RS500 Class Associations
- One event membership is available for all events except National and major championships, for use by those borrowing a boat, intending to only sail in one RS Class Association event etc. Click here.
Salcombe Gin RS Summer Regatta & Ball, 24/25 June, RS200 Masters 23-25 June
Competitive, regatta style racing over 2 days for the main regatta and 3 days for the RS200 Masters and RS500 Nationals, with two courses to separate the fleets
The spectaular RS Summer Ball on Saturday night - raising funds for the Ellen MacArthur Cancer Trust
The perfect way to celebrate a Summer of RS Sailing!
The RS Class Association Summer Regatta will be an event on the Rooster National Tour for the RS100, RS400, RS500, RS700 and RS800 classes. It will be a stand alone event for the RS200s and is the Southern Championships for the RS400s.
The Noble Marine RS500 Nationals/EU event and Salcombe Gin RS200 Masters will run from Friday 23rd-Sun 25th, racing on their own on Friday and joining the regatta on Saturday and Sunday.
Partners, families, guests, former and future RS sailors very welcome for the Summer Ball!
Full details, online entry and ball tickets:
Salcombe Gin RS Summer Regatta - RS100, RS200 (main fleet), RS400 (Summers), RS700, RS800
Salcombe Gin RS200 Masters
Noble Marine RS500 Nationals
RS Summer Ball tickets