Adding value for ALL RS sailors
- Sets the rules to give great one-design and handicap racing - enhancing resale values
- Organises websites, race reports, news, social media - keeping you informed
- Organises racing events with fantastic social scene - improving your Class’s popularity and value
- Organises training events - helping you get the most from your boat
- Liaises with the builder, RS Sailing - ensuring the quality and specification are what owners want
- Negotiates excellent discounts from the RS Sailing Store, including sail discounts, and many other companies
- Encourages new people to get involved - giving a better experience for everyone
Who is your Class Association?
- It is run by volunteer sailors with back-up by part time professional administrators
- The sailors make the plans and decisions - without having to do all the leg work
Please show support by joining your Class Association
- The cost is tiny compared to your benefits, working out at just £3.75 per month for Full Membership, £3 per month for Club Membership or £2.08 per month for Youth Membership
- By taking out International Class Association membership for one class, you will have reciprocal membership to the RS100, RS200, RS300, RS400, RS600, RS700, RS800, RS Vareo International and International RS500 Class Associations
- One event membership is available for all events except National and major championships, for use by those borrowing a boat, intending to only sail in one RS Class Association event etc. Click here.
There are two ways of using the calendar feeds:
- Save - Click the link and download the calendar to add to your own calendar app (Outlook, Apple Calendar, etc.). This is a snapshot of the calendar from the date you download it, so if anything gets added to the calendar you'll need to download it again.
- Subscribe - Right-mouse-click the button and save the link, then use this link to subscribe to the calendar in your Calendar app. This has the added advantage that it will update your calendar if events get added or removed from the calendar.
There are also various calendars you can download:
- The current Full Year Calendar
- Individual Series Calendars
- Next Years Full Calendar
If you wish to subscribe to any specific years' series calendar, just change the year on the end of the link, e.g.:
For 2021 change to: